Monday, July 19, 2010

Preparation of the GCE Newsletter is in full swing. The Principal has entrusted the responsibility to me and has given full freedom in the bringing out of the first volume.
I have formed a core group, comprising two first year students, one second year student, two third year students and two final year students. I'm proud that they are a very enthusiastic group and we have already decided on the content groups. We meet every Monday, from 4.15p.m. to 5.40 p.m. This week Uday, one of the Student editors brought two packets of biscuits, which went a long way in calming the late evening hunger pangs. Work expected to be completed by next week was charted out. We shall meet again next week. Ooohh...I just love this work. Tough, but hoping to bring out something good. Keeping my fingers crossed...

No comments: