Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Was preparing the Convocation Address for the Principal and realised that there is a pattern to the cycle of events at college. Very late realisation...which however has not dampened my spirit. The grounds reverberated to AR Rahman's Jai ho and Thai manne Vannakkam late in the morning, in preparation for the Sports Day. 
I missed the opportunity to attend the function and meet in person, Dr. V.M.Periasamy, whom many in the college refer to as VMP, a former Principal, who seems to have given his job a dignity and openess. Wish I could've met him...
I feel sad that I did not even know what went on, since I was collecting information for the address and suddenly noticed that the time was around 4.30. 
There is also the TCS Award Ceremony tomorrow. TCS has advanced it this time, so it's getting over in March itself. Girls and boys of CSE are busy with the arrangements as they are doing everything possible to make the day a memorable one for one of their major recruiters and patrons from the industry. 
And, on Sunday, is the Convocation.
What a fantastic week it is.

No comments: