Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Oh wow! Caritor, the last company in phase 1 of recruitment has
taken in 15 students.

But, I believe the students hadn't informed the principal about the development and were blasted by him for their carelessness and indifference.

Well, I was there when the students in the placement cell were ticked off and what shocked me was that they did not apologise to the principal about this. Where are manners and courtesies going? Shouldn't it have come immediately to their minds and lips to say some words that will express their regrets?

I am agonised by the attitude of these boys.... and they were two of our best boys! Perhaps, they need to be taught to use words like 'Thank you', 'Sorry' etc. Or, the fact that they are already assured of a job gives them that attitude? I don't know. But, surely students need to be temperate, dignified and at all times observing the niceties of manners.

No comments: