Monday, September 22, 2008

Department of ECE celebrated "World Web Day" by inviting school students and teachers to an introduction to the world of Web. I was asked to give a short talk on Blogs (to my delight) and did so willingly. This was followed by talks by students and faculty. I believe that this was a good introduction, but due to internet failure there could be no live demo. That would have made it so interesting.
Exams are drawing close and I am on tenterhooks. How can life be so cruel...I mean, the semester started just now, seems like yesterday, and it is already time for exams! Instructions and more instructions from us must be making students' lives more and more misreable...I am sure we teachers will roast in the flames of Hell for such unkind acts!

2 comments:

Gopikrishnan said...

Common it is not too tough to be an examiner. Am i rite? :)


Gopi

Chitra Lakshimi said...

Horrible...sometimes I wish there were no formal exams to excruciate children this way...