Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It is with sadness that I write this to tell all the readers about a young man Gopi, a student of the ECE department who passed away after a long and cruel battle with leukemia. About a fortnight ago, this student had visited Dr.Wahida Banu, his HOD, to tell her that he was getting admitted in the hospital and would be hospitalised for sometime. He also met Mr.SenthilMurugan, his Advisor and broke out into heart-wrenching sobs because he was scared. Mr. Senthil Murugan had offered him encouraging words and sent him home. Just two days later, the boy passed away.

My prayers for the young man and his family.

I am really sad that many times I do not know if someone needs comfort and if I can brighten up the child's day in some way or the other.

1 comment:

Gopikrishnan said...

Whenever i hear something about juniors or seniors, i am getting over excited. It may be due to the brotherly relationship between juniors and seniors.

I feel very sad of this incident.I pray for my brother and his family.

Gopi